Sunday, July 10, 2005

Up early!

I'm Up early today,
I should be sleeping away.
The spirits ingested:
Powerless, their sway.

Those eyes, therein,
The darkest pools, beckoning
my deep desires. Dancing
flames, I see within.

Questions, they come again,
Do I mock myself, of
places I have lain ?
Abel was murdered by Kane.

The last line, was to rhyme,
But as things usually are,
This blog changes with time.
Atleast thats true, so far.

This started as something about a dream,
but now I'm puzzled about the recurrence.
I thought it would go away, let off some steam,
I fear this will happen more often, hence.

Ah, my lines are getting longer, Im saying more,
I should probably shut up, cos this is public domain.
But then, who reads my blog anyway, oh what a bore,
Its just someone I talk to to keep me insane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sahar said...

Abel was murdered by Kane .....Ah !

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home